Effective Date: July 21, 2022
Types Of Information
The information we collect falls into two categories: (1) information that you voluntarily provide about yourself, and (2) information relating to your interactions with us and the Platform (including information that you submit or upload directly to the Platform). In some cases, it is an agent or vendor of ours that collects the information on our behalf.
You may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, log-in information, contact information, employment information, and any other information you choose to provide to the Platform. We collect this information when you register for the Platform, request a demo through our Platform, sign up for our mailing list or other marketing materials, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We collect information relating to your interactions with us and the Platform, including browser type, IP address, usage patterns and preferences, device type, date and time of visit, and other information through various tools integrated with the Platform.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- to respond to your inquiries, including to provide a demo or more information about our Platform and other services and products
- to provide and improve our services, and to help provide new services, features, products, and opportunities to our customers;
- to operate, customize, and improve the Platform, including for analytics purpose and research and development regarding the Platform;
- to send surveys, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to maintain the security of our Platform; or
- with your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
How We Share Information
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including:
- Service Providers. We have arrangements with third-party vendors, such as backend service providers, that assist us with the operation of the Platform or the services and features we offer through the Platform, including vendors that process information on our behalf. To protect your privacy, we do not authorize our vendors to retain, use or disclose personal information we collect for any purpose other than to provide the services that they provide for us or our users.
- Your Consent or as Otherwise Disclosed. We may share information with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. For example, our Platform may offer optional services or features, such as promotions, associated with unaffiliated third-party companies. If you choose to use these optional services or features, we may provide information to such third parties. We will not do so without telling you in advance, and you can avoid having us make such disclosures by choosing not to use these services or features of the Platform.
- As Part of a Change in Corporate Control. In the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, transfer of control, or joint venture, information about our visitors would be among the transferred assets. We may also share information as part of an administrative proceeding regarding the sale of our assets.
In addition, we may use aggregated or de-identified information, such as anonymized analytics regarding user access to our Platform, and the activities and preferences of our customers, and disclose it to third parties without limitation.
We do not knowingly collect personal information regarding any individuals under the age of 13. If we learn that we have unintentionally collected personal information regarding any individual younger than 13 years old, we will promptly delete that information.
To help make our Platform more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we use a standard feature of browser software, called a “cookie,” to assign each visitor a unique, random numerical identification code that resides on their computer. The cookie doesn’t actually identify the visitor, just the device that a visitor uses to access our Platform.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Platform and other websites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Company uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Platform and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Platform, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Company maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of the information that you provide to us. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect. Nor can we guarantee that the information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
We respect your privacy and ability to choose whether to share information with us and third parties. You may opt-out from receiving e-mail communications from us regarding marketing and promotion for new products and services by bit.ly/40OpG5V Similarly, if we ask a third-party company to send email offers regarding our products and services to customers, we will share with that company a list of email addresses collected from visitors of our Platform who have opted-out of our email program to ensure that their privacy preferences are honored. You may additionally opt-out of both email and text message communications by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you remain an active registered user of our Platform following an opt-out request, we may still send emails containing important notices or updates to you regarding your current use of the Platform.
This section applies to those that use our Software from the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (UK).
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as to provide services to you that you have purchased;
- Where it is necessary, for purposes based on our legitimate interests, to communicate with you about Company and our provides and services, to improve our client relationship and our products and services, and to ensure the correct use and proper functioning of the Platform;
- Where required by law, such as in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation; and
- We may also process personal data with your consent, for purposes explained at the time of collection.
Please be aware that the personal data we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location.
You have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal data.
To exercise these rights, contact us at email@example.com using the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
The personal data that you provide through our Platform may be stored on servers in the U.S. and supported from the U.S. We may also transfer personal data about you (whether collected online or offline) to our legal entities and affiliates and other service providers who perform functions on our behalf which are outside of the EEA, Switzerland, and the UK. This information may be stored and processed in those countries which may have different data protection standards to those which apply in your country of residence. Where personal data is transferred from the EEA, Switzerland, or UK to the United States, we will take steps to ensure that your information is adequately protected through the use of approved standard contractual clauses or other approved safeguard.
- We will process and retain personal data for a period of time based on the following criteria:
- As long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy;
- In accordance with any applicable legal requirements; or
- Pursuant to your request for deletion.
- Personal data not subject to a statutory retention period is retained for at least two years and then archived if it is no longer necessary for any lawful purpose.